GLOBEX GES1 EVACUATION SLEDGE
The GLOBEX GES1 Evacuation Sledge enables two people to evacuate a physically impaired person safely and easily down stairs in the event of an emergency or when lifts can not be used. Ideal for care homes and where people are unable to use evacuation chairs.
- Dual foam provides protection and comfort.
- Safety belts and foot pocket to hold the patient safely and securely in place.
- Tough slippery coated underside to assist transfer over floor surfaces and stairs.
- Comes complete with wall mounting storage pouch for rapid deployment.
- Loading Weight up to 95kg
Don't forget your Evacuation Sledge Training
Once you have got your evacuation sledge then you need to train people to use it correctly to prevent injury to themselves and others. We provide Train the Trainer and Operator Training at your premises