Current Careers Opportunities
Below are all our current vacancies with outlines of the job roles.
To apply of r any of these roles please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively send by post to: Fast R Solutions Limited, Unit 18 Pershore Trading Estate, Worcestershire, WR10 2DD.
Benefits include: Salaried/monthly paid, Pension Scheme, Training opportunities, 20 days holiday (extended with service) plus bank holidays.
Business Development Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a recent Worcester University Graduate to join the company as our business development manager
Fast R Solutions Limited are looking to recruit a Sales, Marketing, Business Development person capable of working on their own initiative to define and maintain the marketing and business development strategy. Primarily office based to begin with it is expected that as the company grows so will the role. This is a very hands on role and the successful applicant will be expected to define, plan and implement the sales and marketing strategy/function for the company with high levels of autonomy.Job title: Business Development Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
Reports: None; admin support is available.
Job role: Sales, Marketing, Business Development
A business school graduate looking for their first role with a bias, keen interest & understanding of business strategy and marketing. High levels of literacy along with verbal & written communication skills are required. You must be tenacious, ambitious and demonstrate a willingness to succeed.
- Self-motivated with a strong can do/will do attitude to their work, committed to contributing to the growth, expansion and development of the company.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a good telephone manner. The candidate must be very pro-active in picking up the phone/emailing etc. building a strong and friendly rapport with all contacts.
- Able to present themselves commensurate with their audience.
- Must be IT literate with a good understanding of the Microsoft office suite, email and CRM systems.
- Ability to work as a team and/or independently to achieve the desired goals.
- Able to think at both strategic and functional levels.
- Able to learn quickly the requirements of the role, company standards and professional development.
- Identifying business opportunities via a range of activities including research, trend identification and tracking.
- Identification & justification of routes to market i.e. cold calling, mail shots, digital marketing routes, trade shows etc.
- Selling of services, products and booking of business development meetings by establishing contact with and nurturing relationships with prospective clients.
- To consistently help meet and exceed KPI expectations in terms of marketing, sales activities and income growth in line with company ethics.
- Contributing to the team effort by taking part in and accomplishing related tasks as required.
- Participate in monthly meetings when required to report on relevant matters to support growth, improvement and challenges.