FastR Solutions was born in 2015 with the aim of putting ourselves out of business.
We hope to do this by providing our clients with a personalised service; defining and implementing a Health & Safety management system appropriate for the needs of the company rather than a providing a generic service. Concentrating on what is necessary reduces complexity, reduces cost and allows clients to self manage the system.
To remove unnecessary Health & Safety burdens whilst providing clients a safety management system which goes beyond mere compliance
Fast R Solutions are not prepared to compromise on the quality of service we offer – as it may cost lives.
As such we refuse to compete on price just to get the job, but there are those that will. We believe that a low price equates to a lower quality generic service that may not suit your requirements when you need it most; but as the saying goes 'You get what you pay for'. We do however strive to give all our clients value for money.
Based on our vision and philosophy we have gone from strength to strength, growing organically based on our reputation for providing a personal professional service.
Confidentiality is important to us and we believe to our clients as well, as such we do not name any of our clients without their knowledge or consent. We are however, quite happy to show what industries our client base operate in. These include: -
- Property Management: We work with several highly regarded property management companies providing Fire & General risk assessment services. Properties we have assessed include everything from terraced houses converted to apartments all the way up to large multi-use developments encompassing residential, commercial and leisure facilities.
- Insurance Companies: We have been working with national insurance companies helping their clients meet the risk management requirements.
- Property Developers & Construction: Providing technical fire safety advice before construction has started all the way through to completing final fire risk assessments before handover.
- Retail outlets & Restaurants: Providing risk management advice and implementing solutions to ensure the safety of relevant persons.
- SME's: Providing Health & Safety policies, management systems, risk assessments and helping them retain/gain the required accreditation's to SafeContractor, Acclaim, Chas etc.
- Social Housing Providers: Providing fire risk assessments and fire safety advice for HMO,s, apartment blocks, retirement homes and care facilities.