Fast R Solutions are a small, relatively new, but rapidly expanding Health & Safety Consultancy with a robust order book looking to expand our team.
We have an opening for a new qualified Nebosh Certificate holder looking for their first appointment or someone with extensive knowledge of health & Safety who would like a career change.
Our ideal person would be –
- A fast learner
- Self motivated with a strong can do/will do attitude to their work
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including telephone.
- Must be IT literate with a good understanding of the Microsoft office suite
- Have an ability to read, understand and interpret complex legislative documents and guidance documents such as British Standards etc.
- Committed to Continuing Professional Development
- Able to present themselves commensurate with their audience
If this is you then we can offer the right candidate
- A base salary commensurate to their knowledge and skills
- Car allowance
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Ongoing CPD training opportunities (subject to learning agreements)
- Career progression
- Business development bonus
This is a full-time role which involves extensive UK travel and some overnight stops; so flexibility is an important factor. You will need to be able to drive, have a reliable vehicle and a full UK driving licence.
This is a great opportunity for someone to become part of the team and grow with the company.
In the first instance send your CV and a covering letter to HR@fastrsolutions.uk