‘Risk Assessment’…Two words that can blank the minds of even the most educated.
No matter what industry or business you operate in eventually there will be a need to complete a Risk Assessment of some kind.
Completing a Risk Assessment is actually a simple and relatively straight forward process that anyone can be taught to do. Having the right tools and thought processes in your tool kit can simplify the whole process. And potentially turn what at first glance seems a risky undertaking into an easy task.
Our short Risk Assessment Course is designed for those who want or need to know how to conduct a basic risk assessment. We use a mixture of media and interactive sessions to provide you with an enjoyable learning atmosphere; designed so you and your business get the maximum benefit from their time with us.
We provide all the workbooks and templates you need; not only will you have notes and records of the course content you will also have the tools to be proactive once back in the work place.
Delegates will need to complete a short scenario based risk assessment designed to get you thinking about what you’ve have been taught and how to apply that knowledge in a practical way.
Our course covers –
- The legal requirements for completing assessments
- Roles and responsibilities for completing assessments
- Differences between Dynamic & Considered assessments and when to use them
- The important differences between a Hazard and a Risk and the impact these can have on the assessment
- How to use Probability and Severity to identify significant issues
- What are Control Methods and how they can be used to reduce the risk
- When and how to Review the assessment
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance at the completion of this course, to go into their relevant files.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements or Click to book