FastR Solutions are a small but rapidly expanding health and safety consultancy based in Worcester. Due to our continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Fire Alarm Engineer, who is capable of working on their own, using their own initiative. Based out of Worcester to service client accounts throughout the West Midlands and further afield.
Exceptional customer service skills are essential in order to be successful in this role. High levels of literacy and verbal & written communication skills are required. You must be tenacious, ambitious and demonstrate a willingness to succeed.
Only applications from experienced Service and Maintenance Fire Alarm Engineers will be considered. Please be advised that on commencement, an application will be made for an enhanced DBS Certificate.
- Working experience with planned maintenance of fire detection systems. Knowledge of BS5839 is essential
- Knowledge of basic servicing and installation (and commissioning where applicable) of various Fire Alarm Systems (C-Tec, Gent, Protec and Advanced would be desirable) to BAFE SP203
- Working experience of testing and maintenance of emergency lighting systems. BS5622 is essential
- Experience in general fire alarm servicing and maintenance, remedial work and where applicable small installation works
- The ability to hold an autonomous role and demonstrate excellent time management
- A full clean EU driving licence is essential
The following would be advantageous:
Servicing & commissioning of fire extinguishers, IPAF and PASMA Certification, Standard fire alarm accreditations, electrical qualifications.
In return, we are offering a competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile phone and tablet, company uniform.
If you are interested in this role, or would like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org