Welcome to our FastR Solutions Exclusive E-Learning Training Platform
E-learning is the cost effective way to train, retrain and up-skill you and your business colleagues.
We understand that not every business has the resource to ‘take people out of the business’ for regular training days. We also understand that the smaller the business, the less resource that business has to spend on Health and Safety requirements. Yet Health and Safety legislation still remains an essential priority to your business .
So we offer these exclusive online courses for you and your colleagues to meet the necessary training requirements for your business.
E-learning offers many advantages for companies, here are just a few…
- Cost effective: E-learning is an economical way to provide training to staff, as you only have to pay for the subject(s) you need.
- Minimal down time: Staff can complete the e-learning without being absent from the work place. All that is required is a computer, headphones or speakers and an internet connection.
- Instant results: Users are notified instantly at the end of the course of the results; they are then able to download and print their certificate.
All our courses cost only £16.00 each.
Price breaks are available when purchasing 10 or more courses.
Please contact us should you require more than 10 courses or have multiple delegates you wish to register.
Here are previews from two of our e-learning courses
Risk Management Safety Essentials
VDU Workstation Ergonomics
How it Works
- Identify the course(s) you want to do
- Complete the registration form here or alternatively download the and complete word document here then send to email@example.com
- You will receive an invoice with payment details (we do not take payment details via the website); payment can be made by Invoice or PayPal.
- Once payment has cleared delegates will receive an email with their login details for each course.
Our courses cover more than just Health & Safety topics and include subjects suitable for every industry.
Our Current E- Learning Course List
Active Listening Skills
Aged Care Health and Safety for Carers
Aged Care Making the Workplace Safe
Atmosphere Testing – Confined Spaces
Business Attitude – The Successful Approach
Confined Space Safety Essentials
Construction: Fundamentals for Safety
Driver Fatigue Management
Drug and Alcohol Awareness
Electrical Safety Essentials
Equality and Diversity
Ergonomic Essentials for Office
Fire Safety for Industry
Food Safety Essentials
Food safety Essentials Europe
Forklift Safety Essentials
Forklift Stability Essentials
Handling Aggressive Behaviour in Public
Hazardous Substances Safety Essentials
Health & Hygiene Essentials for Industry
Health & Hygiene Essentials for the Office
Height Safety Essentials
How to Run a Successful Meeting
Leadership Being Proactive in Safety
Lockout/Tagout – Making It Safe
Maintaining a Harassment Free Office: Employees
Maintaining a Harassment Free Office: Manager
Manual Handling for Industry 2010
MEWP Safety Essentials
Noise & Hearing Loss Prevention
Office Building Fire Safety – High Rise
Office Building Fire Safety: Low Rise
Office Fire Prevention and Response
Office Leadership Skills
Office Manual Handling
Office Safety for Today’s Workplace
Outdoor Work – Heat and UV Exposure
Performance & Wellbeing: For Employees
Performance & Wellbeing: For Managers
Powered hand tools: Effectiveness
PPE Safety Essentials
Retail Manual Handling
Risk Management Safety Essentials
Safe Driving for work: Best practice
Shift work Safety Essentials
Slips, Trips and Falls
Social Media and Online Etiquette
Understanding Eye Safety at Work
Understanding Safety at Work
Understanding Safety in the Office
Warehouse Manual Handling
Warehousing & Storage Safety Essentials
Working Capital Management
Workplace Bullying & Harassment
Workplace Environmental Awareness
Workplace Fire Prevention and Response